Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Allow Myself to Introduce...Myself

Today on Karissa's April Blog Challenge, she invites us to share our blogs and introduce ourselves to other bloggers through linking up.  I thought I would re-post my first blog post (since re-starting this blog in August), so here it is, in all its new blogger/no pictures/Bloglovin link at the top (wtf?) fantastic-ness:  

Making Sure To Laugh's FIRST Blog Post, entitled: 
(yes, that's actually the title.  I'm cringing too.)

Enjoy.

And, to help you really get to know me, I thought I would describe myself using eCards:


Favorite Foods:
{Source}

Favorite Season:
{Source}

Strengths:
{Source}

Weaknesses:
{Source}

Phobias:
{Source}

Social Philosophy:
{Source}

Click HERE to go to Karissa's Day 23 link-up post & meet some new blog friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment