Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesday... My Groundhog Day

Today I'm linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals for her Show & Tell Tuesday series.  The topic today is a tough one: tell us about your "groundhog day" a day to repeat over and over again. 



Well, there are so many days from my life I would want to repeat over and over (and also many I would like to forget ever happened -- but that's another post...); it would be better if I could have a "groundhog week" and take different days from my life to relive over and over.  

BUT that's not what the prompt says, so I chose one specific day...

July 12, 2014



On this day, tons of family & friends came over for a birthday party.  But not just any birthday party.  Caroline's 1st!! And Emily's 4th!!  




You all know how much I wish I could press Pause on life sometimes because my girls are just growing too too fast.  In a few short months, these same girls will be TWO and FIVE.  NO.  nonononono no no. But yes.  

So if I had to pick a day, it would be that day where we were surrounded by (most) of our family and the four of us Smoots celebrated two very special birthdays.









Any day that includes family, Jerry, my girls, and cupcakes is a day I would relive on repeat. 



How about you?  
What would your "groundhog day" look like?


And let's not talk about that stupid Phil and his 6 more weeks of winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment