Friday, February 28, 2014

Finish the Sentence...

button
I love this linkup.  It's probably my favorite (sorry other linkups).  So here are the sentences I'm finishing today, and linking up with Jake & Holly


1. I always pick… being lazy over ... well, doing anything else.


2. Look at the size of those... arms I've got in this family photo: 


Gross.


3. I recently learned... that it is absolutely imperative to turn off the water before attempting to clean the screen on the back of your washer. 




4. Only when no one is looking... I talk to myself in a British accent.




5. I lost my... high school class ring.  While I was still in high school.



6. I was certain I'd... really use that BA in Communication Arts.  Almost positive.

{Source}




7. There is not enough liquor in the world for me to... be a teacher or childcare provider.

{Source}

8. I just finished... a diet coke.  And now I'm working on another.


9. Why does everyone have to be... on the road and in front of me when I'm late to work?


{Source}

10. It's very rare when I... go to the store and DON'T forget something.


11. If I were a dog... I would be this dog: 



{Source}

12. I don't believe... it is possible to walk into Target and NOT come out $50 poorer and with at least three things that weren't on your list.



So there you have it.  You're welcome.


1 comment:

  1. My husband has a BA in Communications... never used it. HA!

    ReplyDelete