My buddy, Jasam from The Opulent Owl, was sweet enough to nominate me for a Liebster Award. I think this is the second time I've done one of these, but talking about myself (at least on the blog) doesn't ever get old :) Go check out Jasam's blog and be a follower (in this instance, it's a good thing!).
So here are the rules:
- Link back to the nominator
- Write 11 facts about yourself
- Nominate 10 bloggers with less than 200 followers and let them know*
- Create 10 questions for nominees to answer
Ok so here are 11 things about me:
1. I hate my feet.
2. I have an All-4-One tape TAPE in my Jeep right now. (don't remember them? here you go.)
3. My current favorite TV shows: Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Mad Men, Parenthood.
4. My thumb and forefinger nails always break. There is rarely a time that all ten fingernails are perfect.
5. My kids are 2 years and 353 days apart. They will be having joint birthday parties for the foreseeable future -- sorry girls.
6. I am extremely clumsy and prone to paper cuts.
7. I work with all men. Surprisingly, it's not drama-free.
8. I really want to take a yoga class again.
9. Some of the things the Extreme Cheapskates do seem totally legit to me. Doesn't everybody reuse their papertowels?
10. I kind of miss the 90s.
11. I found it really hard to come up with 11 things about me.
These are the questions Jasam asked:
+ What is your favorite movie?Oh man, this is hard. I actually don't think I have a favorite. Anything with Tom Hanks is a safe bet, though. Apollo 13, Forrest Gump, Toy Story, The Green Mile, Saving Private Ryan, You've Got Mail. Come on.
+ What is your favorite memory?
I'm going to go with a three-way tie: our honeymoon (but not just because of that), and when each of my girls were born.
+ What is your phobia?
I have to pick one? I have so many and talking about them will probably cause me to need a Xanax. SO I'll go with...possums. I really really hate possums and have a recurring nightmare that a possum gets into my house and eats my face. ...you asked.
+ What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Mint chocolate chip. Yummm.
+ If you can plan a vacation right now, where would you go?
Colonial Williamsburg. For some reason, it's "our" place. We always have such an amazing time there and hate it when we have to leave. I can't wait to share the fun with our girls, as soon as they're old enough to really appreciate the historical nerdiness of it all.
|(Jerry and me on our 1st anniversary trip to CW.)|
+ If you only had one last day to live, what would you do?
I would spend it with my whole family. Actually, I would probably go to Target and by all the things.
+ Imagine you are a superhero. What is your super power?
I would love the ability to go invisible. For all those "if I could be a fly on the wall" moments.
+ If you could be an animal, what would it be and why?I would be a house cat. I could be as lazy and contrary as I wanted.
+ If you can live forever, would you, and why?
Nope. Not unless everyone I loved could too.
+ If you can describe yourself in one word, what would it be and why?
Happy. I'm happy.
And here are my 10 questions for whomever might feel the need to talk about themselves :)
1. What is your favorite season?
2. If you could be a kid again for a day, what would you do?
3. If you were on death row, what would be your last meal?
4. What is your biggest regret?
5. How many times have you watched Forrest Gump?
6. Do you prefer shopping online or in-store?
7. Are you the picture-taker or the picture subject?
8. What is a talent you don't currently possess, but wish you did?
9. If you were nominated for an award (doesn't have to be a real one) what would it be?
10. What is the thing you buy EVERY time you go to the grocery store?
Well -- I'm off to take the baby to the doctor. Fun times.
* ... I'm breaking the rules and "nominating" anyone who wants to do it, because I don't think I know any bloggers with less followers than me..