Thursday, November 28, 2013

The Thankful Project - Day 28


I'm linking up with Kenzie at Chasing Happy for Day 28 of the Thankful Project
Today is the last day of the challenge and there is no prompt -- we can write about whatever we want.  

Today I'm thankful for this project.  When I first heard about it (thanks Megan!), I thought I'd link up for a few of the prompts.  But then my OCD kicked in and I felt like I needed to do it everyday or my life would be incomplete -- or something like that.  So I made a point to do it every day.  Some days the prompt was easy.  Some days were a little harder and I had to really think about it -- yes please let me go back and think of all my failures and pick one that I'm thankful for...

But now I have this whole month worth of posts to look back on to help me appreciate all the wonderful people, places, memories, etc. that make up my life.  I'm sure I won't be the only one thanking Kenzie today, for hosting this challenge and for giving those who participated a place to share their stories of gratitude.  

I love this line from the Thankful Project "Announcement" post: 

Intentionally cultivating an attitude of 
gratitude will change your life.

And I after doing this challenge, I find myself recognizing little things that I'm grateful for in each day.  I have started to look at things differently and know that even in tough times, I still have so much to be thankful for.  

{Source}




No comments:

Post a Comment