Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Ten Things Tuesdays Vol. 9

Good Morning!!  Iiiiiiiit's Tuesday!!

1. PANTIES!!!!  Emily decided she wanted to sleep in panties last night.  So she did.  And we had a talk about making sure she went to the bathroom if she needed to and a quick lesson on "front to back".  AND SHE WAS DRY IN THE MORNING!!!  I am so excited for her.  I think this is it.  She hasn't had any accidents in the past two weeks.  She still hesitates when I tell her to go potty, but it's not the fight it used to be.  It's so funny because just a few weeks ago I thought we would never be able to potty train her and now I'm just blown away that she's finally getting it.  We didn't really potty train her -- she kind of did it herself.  And I am one proud mama.

Love this girl.


2. Sick Baby.  Poor Caroline has a cold.  She is all snotty and coughing.  I think it sounds much worse than it really is, and I really hope she gets better soon.  It's just so hard when you can't give them anything.  But she's still in great spirits:





3. Excellent Weekend.  We had a great weekend visiting family.  While the reason for our visit was sad (my grandfather's funeral), it was nice to see everyone and get to spend a little bit of time with family.  We even got to go to the boardwalk and play some games, eat pizza and ride kiddie rides.  When we drove up and she saw the boardwalk and the ocean she said "Thank you Mommy and Daddy for bringing me here!", with this gorgeous and innocent smile on her face.  Jerry and I looked at each other and I was trying not to cry over how sweet she was.  She was really good the whole time and we all really enjoyed ourselves.  We were exhausted Sunday night when we got home, but it was worth it.

Horrible quality iPhone photo of Caroline body-slamming Uncle Kyle.
This girl was so serious on every single ride she went on.
She rode these things like it was her J-O-B.



4-10.  I'm Lazy & Boring.  This is just going to have to be "Three Things Tuesday" this week.  There's nothing much going on and I haven't tried anything new.  Sorry to the three people who read this;  I know you must be very disappointed.  Try to keep it together.  Maybe I will have something exciting to share next week.


And just because: 


No comments:

Post a Comment