Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pardon my Pinterest...Food

Every once in a while, I like to go through my Pinterest boards and clean them up.  It's funny to look back on what I pinned and sometimes I think "why the hell did I pin this?"  Or I pin something I want to try and then never look at it again.  But I'd like to change that...

So I was looking through my "Yummy" board and I decided I want to try to make at least one pinned recipe each week (or at least whenever I can).  Then I'll do a review post detailing if it was good/worth the trouble, if I made any changes or substitutions, and if I think I'll ever make it again.

First up, this isn't really a recipe, but since I don't have a lot of time (or money for buying a bunch of ingredients I don't have on hand) this week, I'm going to try these Cinnamon Roll Waffles:

Lady Behind the Curtain


MMMMM.  Looks so good.  And I just happen to have a waffle iron gathering dust... Going to try to make it this weekend, then a review will follow.


Follow me on Pinterest here.

Follow my Pinterest "Yummy" board here.

(My plan is to eventually take ideas from my crafting and organizing boards and post some projects.  Especially since Christmas is coming up and I'd like to do some homemade gifts from the girls to their grandparents.  Stay tuned...)


No comments:

Post a Comment