Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Thankful Project - Day 7


Today I'm linking up with Kenzie at Chasing Happy for Day 7 of her "Thankful Project".
Today's prompt is: a job.


This is going to be short & sweet.  I'm thankful for my current job.  I'm an office manager for an electrical contractor.  While I wouldn't call it a career, I am so extremely lucky to have a job, period.  So many people are jobless right now.  I like my job.  I don't love it -- not yet.  It's not what I wanted to do; not what I thought I would be doing.  And sometimes I wish I had a different job, sometimes I get bored with what I'm doing.  But I get paid decently and I enjoy the people I work with (one of them is my husband!!!).  




As much as I complain about not using my degree, not having as much responsibility as I want, not making six figures... I have to stop and just be thankful that I have a job and can help provide for my family.  And I also have to be thankful that I don't have any of these jobs: 



Happy Almost Friday Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment